Wednesday, November 15, 2017

AngelsWatching


Have you heard the song, "Angels Watching Over Me?"

Part of the words are "All night , all day, angels watching over me, my Lord..."

The lyrics are quite comforting.

I don't know about you, but thinking about angels is not something done frequently.

However, I do believe in them and also believe they have certain protective powers, given to them by God.

A dear, life-long friend, Patti, gave me the beautiful, chippy angel that's shown in this post.

As mentioned before, she's had a rough go, health-wise, this past year.

She's getting better and stronger every day, though, and today is her birthday. 

May angels continue to watch over her (and all of us) and make miracles in our lives.

WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU BELIEVE ABOUT ANGELS?


7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Let's see. I definitely believe in angels - maybe not the same way others do. I know there are fallen angels and God sends them right on to hell - he doesn't give them second chances like he does us. I also know that entrusts the angels with big jobs! Love, sandie

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, I do believe in Angels and how they constantly watch over us. Happy Birthday to your dear friend. I love this aparkly Angel she gave you. I have a sturdy angel with a chipped wing sitting in my room that I'm looking at right now. : )

~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

happy birthday to your dear friend. may her health continue to improve. i firmly believe in the power of angels and think of them daily.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I do believe they are watching over us!

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh yes, I believe in angels. Blessings to you and your dear friend.

diane.stetson said...

Happy Birthday to Patti....the song is called
" All Night , All Day" but the lyrics have angels in it ...so you are partly right. I think there are angels watching over us especially our guardian angel.

Karen Lange said...

I do believe in angels, that they have specific purposes as spoken of in the Bible. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Susan! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails