Monday, November 27, 2017

Dinosaurs, Kid Stuff and More

The house goes through quite a change when there are kids around.

Right now, I have out-of-state house guests. 




In addition, there are dinosaurs, small trucks, story books by the dozens and more kid offerings around here than one can even imagine.

Our son, his wife and baby son are here and the time we have been spending together has been precious.


The dinosaur shown in the post today has shown up in the most unlikely of places around the house.

One just never knows when you are going to see a Stegosaurus lurking around near your foot.

The brightly colored cup from Mickey D's has brightened up the kitchen table.


While eating caramel corn, my husband found a small plastic dog from my dollhouse!


He almost chomped into it. We got quite a laugh out of that one.

It's quite fascinating to see the world through a baby or toddler's eyes.



DO YOU HAVE VISITS FROM LITTLE ONES? DO YOU KEEP TOYS STORED FOR THEM?

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

i remember seeing toys everywhere when my grandchildren were little. it's heartwarming, i know. enjoy this time. they grow up so fast.

Chatty Crone said...

Don't you just love it? I know you are so happy!

diane.stetson said...

Oh boy do I have toys ...for sure. My son and his wife and three boys have been living with me since August. They will be moving into their new home this coming weekend. In the meantime every single room in my house has something of either the kids or the adults to keep until the move...whew.
I've had several "trips" over toys and other paraphernalia but I just take it in stride. They boys will be all grown up someday and I probably won't be around then.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha-Ha! Those small toys are what made Cracker Jack so popular. :)

Linda O'Connell said...

Toys and baby equipment can be found throughout our small ranch house every Tuesday. It brings me such joy and wears me completely out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails