Monday, March 19, 2018

Treat Time!


After church on Sunday, I decided to take a spin to Homegoods.

Now I don't know about you, but that is one of my all-time favorite stores.

They have so many beautiful things that one does not need but wants.

Glassware, linens, items for every room in the home, and totally adorable Easter decor!



You know me and holidays----I love to spiff up the house by filling it with darling decorations.

The Easter motif dishtowels came in  huge varieties of styles and colors.  




Then my eyes spotted a set of the most totally adorable place mats.



The girl bunnies in the middle have three perfectly crocheted flowers at the tops of their heads , two in two shades of pink and one turquoise.


Sold!  The mats wash off easily, too.  


I pulled out one of my Easter tablecloths and added the place mats to the table.


The Easter egg tree in the middle has been set on a pretty multi-colored doily.


Happy Early Easter to me!  ha ha ha  


They say to be good to one's self and give yourself treats once in awhile.  Couldn't agree more.

ARE YOU GOOD AT  TREATING YOURSELF FROM TIME TO TIME?




8 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

I love those hand painted bunnies on the mats. Isn't it fun to buy at Home goods?

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh I love your header - how did you do those words? The photos are sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet.

Oh my gosh I love that store too - it has everything I want and everything I think I need, but.......

Love, sandie

Merlesworld said...

I haven't had a treat for a long time but now I have lots of free time I will start.
Merle...........,

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Just darling.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh my goodness! Those placemats are the sweetest. The bunny is just precious. And crocheted flowers to boot! Love! :) Happy Spring!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Home Goods is so much fun to browse through!

Red Rose Alley said...

These place mats are sooooo cute. Love the bunny's sweet face and gentle colors of the crocheted flowers. Yes, Home Goods.....one of my favorite stores too. I think it's great that you treat yourself once in awhile, Susan.

~Sheri

Kit said...

Oh they are sooooo cute! I love them. I love to treat myself. In fact to celebrate 40 years of marriage, I just bought myself a new ruby ring! :) Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails