Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Importance of a Smile


The world needs more people to smile.

Life can be a pain in the neck at times.

Adding a little humor can make a big difference in a person's day (and life).

Whenever someone smiles, a natural human reaction is to smile back.

This theory has been tested and it really works 99% of the time.

The little bunny figure on a counter, shown at the top of this post, brings a smile to most people when entering one of the bathrooms in our house. 

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children....rarely don’t smile at me when I smile at them!!!��

TARYTERRE said...

that little bunny in your post brought a smile to my lips this morning. so sweet. i love the whimsy of it covering her eyes in your bathroom.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Unfortunately, it doesn't work here. I smile at everyone but not many smile back. Very weird and backward ideas about social interactions. But I just keep smiling! :)

Red Rose Alley said...

That little bunny is cute, Susan. I think you're right about a smile. A smile coming from someone in the opposite direction is nice. And what makes me smile?........your blog. : )

love, ~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Hanging out with my grandsons...they always make me smile.

Chatty Crone said...

I went to a neighborhood once where everyone smile and waved. Our subdivision is exactly opposite. So i have taken it upon myself to change that - and I am trying - but it is going to take awhile!

Merlesworld said...

Since stopping work I now smile a lot but when working I was in a hurry allI the time.
Merle..........

Olivia said...

Smiling back at you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails