Sunday, November 18, 2018

Beauty and Loveliness Are Everywhere



Have you ever stopped to consider how much beauty is all around us?

It's so wonderful to be outside, looking up at the stars at night, or into the sky during the day.

There are birds, flowers, and beautiful objects galore in this world.

There are so many gifts for which to be grateful!


All we have to do is be cognizant of them.

Because pink is my favorite color, I always look for pink flowers when the occasion rises to give a gift.

A dear, life-long friend's birthday is this month.

Imagine the thrill of finding a large, round, and (very heavy) crystal vase!


To it, I added fresh pink carnations and another pink flower that just happens to be faux. 

I swear, you cannot tell and it fills out the sweet bouquet.

Now, only time must be found to deliver it to my friend.

LOOK AROUND.  TELL US ONE THING OF BEAUTY AND LOVELINESS YOU SEE RIGHT NOW!  WOULD YOU?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

My poinsettia plant out on my patio is in full bloom. I got it last Christmas from a friend and it has survived an almost entire year outside ….wow. It's a red one and I just love it. Your pretty pink flowers are lovely too.

Red Rose Alley said...

What pretty pink carnations. I'm sure your friend will love them. They are one of my favorite flowers. Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear Susan.

~Sheri

*to answer your question.....the one thing of beauty and loveliness I see right now is my new candle from a friend with the words "Christmas Spirit."

SImple and Serene Living said...

Carnations are my favorite and the pink ones are especially lovely. xo Laura

Chatty Crone said...

I love, love, love those pink flowers Susan - gorgeous. I am watching Dance With The Stars and I have to tell you - those dances are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails