Saturday, November 3, 2018

Flying Southwest Airlines


Whenever the opportunity arises to travel to Colorado to visit loved ones, we always fly Southwest Airlines.



They let passengers check bags, up to 50 pounds, free-of-charge.


There are no assigned seats so one can pick wherever there is seating available.


The stewards and stewardesses are accommodating and friendly.  Some are downright funny and crack jokes over the intercom. It makes flying such a pleasure.

We just returned to the eastern United States after spending time in Colorado. 


So many memories were made and tucked into our hearts for safekeeping.



Flying Southwest Airlines added to the pleasure of the trip.


DO YOU LIKE FLYING?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I only like flying if there are no delays...all flights are on time and smooth landings. I flew United and Delta on my trip back east this past October and was very happy with both flights and landings...no turbulence either. I was lucky. I hate going through security but once I'm in the air I love flying.

Merlesworld said...

Flying is not to bad now I solved my ear problem but airports are another thing not my favourite places.
Merle.........

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love flying Southwest and do so whenever I can get where I want to go using them.

Chatty Crone said...

Since Linda takes it I guess we have it here - but we used to have to drive to Alabama to get it. We never seem to be flying these days. I would really see my sister in LA.

Related Posts with Thumbnails