Friday, November 2, 2018

Fall Is Falling Fast


Fall is definitely falling fast.

The gorgeous foliage is soon going to be a thing of the past.



The beauty of the brilliant golden yellow trees seen in this post are what I bask in daily.

Soon, the black branches will look like tree skeletons against a gray sky.


Ohhhhh, sweet autumn, you have been balm for our souls in this weary world, so often filled with pain and sorrow.





Torrential rain is pelting everything as I write this, which, of course, will mean an even earlier demise of the fall foliage.


Goodbye autumn, hello thoughts and plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas!


HOW DO YOU FEEL AT THE END OF A SEASON?

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Always a little bit sad at the end of a season. Even if i'm ready to see it go, I know I'll miss it. Autumn's leaves are the hardest to say goodbye to.

diane stetson said...

Don't really have seasons here. Just summer all year round and a bit of rain in what you would call winter. Otherwise no change for me.

Chatty Crone said...

I feel great at the end of summer and the beginning of fall.

Okay those dark almost black bark amaze me - It doesn't seem to be that way here - I guess we have different trees.

Related Posts with Thumbnails