Sunday, November 11, 2018

Laugh!


Today, my wish for you is laughter.

Sometimes the heaviness of life can really weigh us down.

Don't let it!

Today, look for the humor in things.

There are all kinds of ways to find lightness-of-heart.

For me, the antics of my grands crack me up.

I love how they act, what they say, and their takes on life.

In addition, it's fun to look for things to make me smile, like the gourds at the top of this post and a little gorilla advertising a special chili cook-off.

They were spotted at the Parker, Colorado, Farmers Market during a trip to that state last month

WHAT IS ONE THING GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH?  PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US, SO WE CAN JOIN YOU!

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

My youngest grandson is a crack up and I also laugh at the emails I get from a dear friend Linda Wiley who is forever sending me very funny things in my inbox. Also LOVE Randy Rainbow....he is hilarious.

Chatty Crone said...

I like those too Susan. This weekend we thought back to a lot of silly things that happened over the years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails