Saturday, November 10, 2018

A Christmas Scene


I know, I know.  Halloween just passed and Thanksgiving isn't even here yet.

So why talk about something related to Christmas?

Here's why. We were in Colorado, visiting loved ones.

One afternoon we went to Costco, the big daddy, anything-you-want super store.



Of course, there are hundreds of Christmas items for sale.

One that made me stop pushing the shopping cart, pause, and look, with delight, was the little village shown in this post.

It was filled with charm. 

The tree in the middle twirled around and around.


Despite the fact that it's not Christmas yet, it was fun to look at all the decor displayed, especially the little village.

 ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS?

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Beautiful, love it, and I am totally thinking of putting up the tree NOW! :)

Terra said...

The twirling tree and the Santa train are so appealing. We ordered a special smoked turkey for Thanksgiving which a local BBQ restaurant sells, they make a small number, maybe 50 and you need to sign up way in advance. No Christmas decor here yet.

diane stetson said...

We have a Costco store right down the street from me. I love going there a couple times a year to get stuff. I am a member. Love all things related to the Christmas season...such a happy time of year for all.

TARYTERRE said...

what a darling little village. i love the christmas trees best of all.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a charming little Christmas village. I love Costco, so many wonderful things there at Christmastime. I think I bought my nativity scene there. It is beautiful with handmade cloth outfits and jewels. Yes, I'm looking forward to the holidays.

love, ~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

What an enchanting Christmas scene - I love it and yes I am looking forward to the holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails