Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Let the Christmas Season Begin!


Now that Tom Turkey Time is a thing of the past, let the sleigh bells start to ring.

In past years,  rarely was there much Christmas decorating done around here in November.


However, since it takes so much time and effort to decorate the house for the holidays, this year the arduous work was started well in advance.

So little by little, Christmas decor has been coming down from the attic.


Visiting kids love the moving, singing, and dancing stuffed animal figures.



There are so many totally delightful Christmas treasures packed away in plastic bins in the attic.


It's like going shopping without spending a dime when I go up there to get stuff out of storage. 


Christmas is my absolute favorite and happiest season.

HOW ABOUT YOU? IS CHRISTMAS YOUR FAVE SEASON, TOO? IF NOT, WHICH HOLIDAY DO YOU PREFER?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I know you enjoy decorating so have fun setting up all your goodies for the company that you will have all month of December. Christmas is my favorite time of the year too.

Chatty Crone said...

Awe I love all your little stuffed animals. CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE SEASON for sure.

Linda O'Connell said...

Ha! I know exactly what you mean. When I unpack each year, I get a warm feeling at seeing my old snowmen again. I am finished decorating. Wish I could say the same about shopping.

Related Posts with Thumbnails