Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving Blessings


Today, the day before Thanksgiving, will be filled to the brim.

However, for the first time in decades, I am NOT cooking this year.

Yep. I passed the torch and my daughter is cooking the traditional turkey dinner. 


Wowsers.  What a gift that is.

I know that tomorrow will be busy for most of us so I want to say, in advance,  "HAPPY THANKSGIVING."

Truly, I am so thankful for all my beloved Followers and those of you who pop in to read a post from time to time.

Writing my blog has been a gift, a true treasure in my life for the past nine years!


I love sharing my life's journey, writing, and photographs with others.

You, dear friends, family, and blog peeps, are wished a most cherished and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU ARE MOST GRATEFUL FOR THIS YEAR?

3 comments:

Kit said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving my friend! No cooking? Yay for you. Maybe one day in the future that will be me...lol But both my kids do not cook so I'm doomed. :) I am so very grateful for the life I have. My family and my home. :) Kit

TARYTERRE said...

happy thanksgiving.

Chatty Crone said...

Cracker Barrel - we ordered in this year! Happy Thanksgiving

Related Posts with Thumbnails