Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Little Tree-Carrying Truck

A couple of years ago, the rage in holiday decorating was seeing all kinds of trucks carrying Christmas trees.

Succumbing to the mania,  I bought a little red truck, about four inches long, that was, of course, carrying a Christmas tree in the back.



Just saw a similar truck on kitchen towels in Marshall's so the truck decor is apparently still popular.

The little red truck is on the top of a glass cabinet containing reindeer bears!  (See story on one other reindeer bear here.)

Fun! Fun!  Fun!

CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT ONE OF YOUR DECORATIONS THAT IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU SMILE?

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That's a darling red truck decoration, Susan. I saw a snow globe with a red truck, and wanted to get it. Well, to answer your question, whenever I see my elves, it's sure to put a smile on my face. I hope you had a very nice Christmas, Susan.

love, ~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

what a charming truck indeed. love the christmas tree in the back.

Linda O'Connell said...

I had one of those trucks but sent it to an old friend who had bought an old truck. My Mr. & Mrs. Snowman makes me smile.

diane stetson said...

I have a reindeer stuffed animal sitting on my lazy boy chair in the living room that brings smiles to all who come to my house. I bet your little grandsons would like to play with that red truck.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that truck/car - just saw one of those on my Hallmark show. We are collecting llamas for Andy's tree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails