Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Moment in Time


Cousins are among life's great gifts.

A very dear cousin of mine and I have coffee or tea together from time to time.


Each visit with her is special.

We share history together and that is very precious.


 No matter what is going on in our lives, the time we spend together,  chatting and reminiscing, makes everything good.

She has a master's decorating touch.



The little vases of flowers, vanilla pudding with raspberries and a yummy cookie, and all her special touches make a visit to  her cozy home, warm and welcoming.


I am so thankful to and for this special cousin and for all my cousins!


DO YOU HAVE COUSINS YOU LOVE AND CHERISH?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Love that cousin. Each time I visit I make it a point to see her. She has a lovely home and is very welcoming. So happy you spent time together and loved the pictures.

Chatty Crone said...

Susan sadly I have a couple of cousins, but they do not live near me. I am so glad that you have them around you and your enjoy them.

Red Rose Alley said...

That pudding dessert looks Yummy, and your cousin served it in such a special way. I really like the cup and saucer. And those red glass vases on her windowsill are so pretty.

Yes, I am actually having a "cousins" lunch coming up, to celebrate my aunt and uncle's birthdays (they are in their 90's). It should be fun. However, my favorite cousin of all passed away, and she was a gem. : )

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails