Sunday, January 20, 2019

Unexpected Treasure


Being very budget-conscious is quite a necessity in this economy.

That calls for lots of looking but not necessarily buying.


Numerous times at Home Goods, I have seen candleholders, primarily, made with dozens of round prisms.

One could only imagine how elegant they must be with flickering candlelight inside, filtering through all those prisms.


Cost of the lovely creations, however, are quite pricey.    

Fast forward to a trip to Goodwill.  There, sititng on a shelf, was a prism-covered candleholder!

It was as if the Universe knew how much I loved this kind of candleholder and provided one the budget could manage---$1.49!
Now that is something to light a candle about!


DO YOU BURN CANDLES AT HOME YEAR-ROUND?


5 comments:

Terra said...

That is a real find, I like sparkly things. Yes, I light candles year round, especially soy ones which I read give off less soot, etc.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Yes, I do burn candles year round and WOW!! What a find Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

diane stetson said...

Never light candles as I am afraid of burning the house down. Your new holder is so pretty. I know you like to light them and fill your house with their smells.

Chatty Crone said...

I call something that sweet a GOD WINK! A gift. I do have tea lights and candles, but they are battery operated. I have to admit I am a bit afraid of fires - having been involved in two - but I do like the lights.

Red Rose Alley said...

This is so pretty and really looks like something to put out for the new year. Wow, what a great price too. I think it looks even nicer on your silver plate. Great find, Susan. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails