Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Sunday Hello


Snow is falling as this Sunday post is being written.

Sending a hello to all of you precious blog peeps, friends, and family.

Another snowy day (sigh) is upon us in New England.

You know what?  I happen to love snowy days. 

They bring out the cozy in me. Lighting the fireplace, slipping on warm socks, and making a nice meal to serve on a candlelit table----all of these can be part of a snowy day in  New England.

Blessings to all, no matter where you are. 

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You know what???????????? We may get some snow on Tuesday or Wednesday! I am so excited. sandie

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, there's another sweet angel. How fun to get some snow! I have many blog friends who have freezing weather in their areas. Some like it, some don't. It's been pretty cold here too, and I heard more rain is on the way. I wish I got to see the white wonder like you. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails