Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year to All


Happy, happy new year to YOU!

This is a short, heartfelt note to my beloved blog peeps.

You will never know how much you have meant to me.

Writing this blog for the past nine years of life has truly been a labor of love.

No matter how tired, how busy, how sad or how happy I happened to be, writing the blog brought me joy.


To be able to connect with others of all different ages, backgrounds, ethnicity, and places of origin has been deeply rewarding. 

You have been a constant source of encouragement and friendship and I am deeply grateful to you.



So one of my wishes for the new year is to be able to keep writing it and sharing with you.

May your new year of life bring you peace, happiness, good memory-making times, companionship, and, of course, love.

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE THIS YEAR?

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy New Year! I would like to stop procrastinating and actually do all the things I say I'm going to do. :)

Chatty Crone said...

Happy New Year - Love, Sandie Love your blog!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Susan, your blog has been a bright light for me. Your joy at life has encouraged me many a dark day. Thank you for being such a great person and blogger. My goal is to have a healthy year.

diane stetson said...

I hope to stay healthy and happy this new year and I hope the same for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails