Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Power of the Mind


Inspirational sayings, as well as affirmations, can be quite impressive and influence how we live our lives.

They give us plenty to think about and take action upon.

The power of the mind is absolutely incredible.

There are many files in our house, in regular file cabinets as well as on the computer,  dedicated entirely to "Inspirational Sayings." 

Many of them have been life-changing.

Below is one of my all-time favorites. Unfortunately, it is unknown who wrote it. If I knew, it would give me great joy to identify the person who wrote it.

 However, since the author is unknown, I just want to whisper "Thanks so much" and share it with the readers of this post:

"What you think, you become.
   What you feel, you attract.
   What  you imagine, you create."

WOULD YOU SHARE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE QUOTATIONS THAT INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE? 

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Love this positive inspired post today. You know one thing I have been doing lately is when a worry comes into my mind I am telling myself to STOP! I just am not going to think about it.

diane stetson said...

More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I have two journals filled with quotes, and there's just too many to call a favorite, but here is one of them:

No matter what happens, always keep your childhood innocence.
It's the most important thing. ~Federico Fellini

Have a pleasant day. : )

~Sheri

Evi Erlinda - Brain Plasticity said...

excellent inspiration quote.
greeting- evi erlinda

Related Posts with Thumbnails