Thursday, January 10, 2019

This, Too, Shall Pass


"Into each life, some rain must fall."

We've all heard that expression.

It's so true, too, isn't it?

Life, in all its glory, has its fair share of deep disappointments.

Friends disappear, expectations are smashed, some dreams just don't come true, and life goes on.

That is the key phrase...life goes on.

No matter what, we go to bed at night, and, hopefully, wake up in the morning.

The rain turns to sunshine. 

We learn to live with what has happened.

Good times come again. 

We adjust to changes.

It's all good.


HOW DO YOU, PERSONALLY, DEAL WITH LIFE'S DISAPPOINTMENTS?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

What a beautiful post, Susan. It's one of my favorites of yours so far. So true and filled with hope and love. It really got to me, as I just had a disappointment with a friend. Thank you for brightening my day.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

You know my friend just lost her husband from a widow maker - only 69 - glad there is a second life out there for us.

diane stetson said...

I deal with disappointments the same way I deal with my blessings...lots of prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails