The instant a negative thought tries to park itself in my brain, there is an immediate solution.
All that has to be done to whisk the negativity out the door is to think of something for which to be grateful.
* A new day of precious life
* Flowers blooming in the winter
* Frost on the window panes
* Delicious strong coffee in the morning
* The sound of grandchildren laughing
* A clean house
* Something good cooking in the oven
* Hot water to shower in and cold water to drink
* Being able to see
* Being able to hear
* Being able to taste
* Being able to touch
* Being able to walk
You get the idea.
It works every time.
I loved something heard the other day. Someone said don't look at the glass as half full or half empty.
Instead, be grateful you have a glass.
WHAT DO YOU DO THAT IS A SURE CURE TO CHASE AWAY THE BLUES?
An Away Luggage Update and Help Me Choose a New Carry-on Bag - Before I left for a trip to Egypt last October, I... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
4 hours ago