Friday, February 8, 2019

Angels, Flowers, and Stained Glass


Angels, flowers, and stained glass are all used frequently in home decor.

When combined, the effect is quite stunning.


The small stained glass piece shown in this post includes dried flowers within the glass.

The little angels sit on either side of it on the sill of a small kitchen window.



The glass border is pink and the charming, gesturing angels have dark patinas.

Cost of the vignette was zero as all objects were found around the house.



TELL US OF AN ANGEL EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE.

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I know I have had some near misses in the car and help along the way.

I love the flowers within the glass - I have never seen anything like that before. BEAUTIFUL!

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a really pretty stained glass, Susan. You always seem to find the cutest angels. Love that first one, such a sweet face. I've had so many different signs, graces, and happenings in my life, and I share many of them on my blog. : )

Have a terrific weekend, Susan.

~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

what a lovely display. the stained glass is delightful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails