Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sipping Hibiscus Tea


Hibiscus tea is delicious, beautiful to look at, and can help lower blood pressure.

Its deep, rosy color is just amazing to see. 

Its taste is like, well, kind of like swallowing a truly yummy liquid flower.


 
At least that has been my experience with this wonderful gift of nature.

My favorite kind to buy is by the brand Traditional Medicinal.  

Luckily, one of my very best Christmas presents was a whole case of hibiscus tea.  That was truly a great gift.

Celestial Seasonings Company also has a tea called "Raspberry Zinger"  that is quite yummy and guess what the first ingredient is?  Yep, hibiscus.

It can be sipped hot or iced. Either way, it's delicious. 

My preference is iced, even in the winter.

A whole pitcher in the refrigerator guarantees easy accessibility.

It has brought my own pressure down on numerous occasions without meds.

Hear, hear for hibiscus tea!

WHAT NATURAL MEANS HAVE YOU TRIED TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I bought some thanks to you - I have always drank it hot. I didn't know that Raspberry Zinger had it in there - I drink that cold.

Exercise it good for blood pressure.

Linda O'Connell said...

Well now you have sold me. Today I will head out in search of hibiscus tea. Wish we were neighbors!

diane stetson said...

Sorry Susan I can't stand the taste of it unless I put two huge teaspoons of sugar in it and it has never lowered my blood pressure so I take medicine from the doctor for that. Each to his own I guess.

Red Rose Alley said...

I've never tried hibiscus tea, Susan. I have had different teas in the Celestial Seasonings brand. Having a cup of tea is just a good way to relax and appreciate life. It opens are minds and hearts. It's been around for many many years, and I'm glad we are fortunate to be able to enjoy it here in the states.

Have a relaxing weekend, dear.

love, ~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

hibiscus tea sounds delicious and it's good for your health too. how wonderful is that. i shall have to try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails