Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dolly Delights


Whenever there is a holiday, some of the dolls come down from the second floor doll room to share in the fun.




Actually, they are part of the decorations.


For this month's Valentine's Day, some of the smaller ladies found their way to the dining room Guatemalan hutch.




Out in the hallway, ladies in pink and white welcomed visitors.


Think the pink, red, and white-clad girls will stick around for awhile.


Near Easter time, dolls wearing pastel outfits usually take their places in the hutch.



DO YOU EVER DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH THINGS FROM A HOBBY OF YOURS?



7 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Your doll collection is amazing. Often see them at Goodwill and think of you. have a great day.

Zacisze Lenki said...

Wonderful dolls.:)

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I have that same Spanish doll on your first picture. I have a collection of these little dolls with each of my heritages. Now, I'm wondering, what is the heritage of the doll in the fifth picture? She's so pretty. You have such a grand doll collection, Susan. It's nice that you put them out from time to time.

~Sheri

Nellie said...

I love that you have so many dolls to assist with your decor! I don't have any dolls from my childhood, and I determined to keep some of the dolls that our daughters had. They need a bit of TLC. Perhaps it's time for another hobby!:-) xo Nellie

diane stetson said...

Enjoy your decorative dolls. I hope you don't declutter them. They make your home a lovely place to visit especially for little grand daughters.

Chatty Crone said...

I saw a doll I wanted to get you - or at least made me think of you the other day!

Laurel Wood said...

Such a joy to see your pretty dolls. I have several of my childhood dolls which are now 50+ years old. I also treasure a 100 yr old boy doll (porcelain) that belonged to my husband's aunt. He comes out each Christmas for us to enjoy under the tree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails