Monday, March 25, 2019

Flashes of Happiness

Every day we wake up is a new gift that many are denied.

It's good to really love and appreciate little flashes of happiness.

A shaft of sunlight on a flower, the taste of creamy red curry from a favorite Asian restaurant,  and seeing the moon in the bright afternoon sky----all of these are minuscule things but they bring immense joy to one's heart when recognized. 


Even a glance of a bright, cheerful spring wreath can bring a smile.



Today,why not look for those little flashes of happiness?

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A FLASH OF HAPPINESS SO FAR TODAY?

5 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes I had delicious eggs benedict for breakfast this morning along with nine friends from choir. We laughed, sang, and ate with gusto. Brought me much happiness.

TARYTERRE said...

it's the little things that mean alot, you're right.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Yes, when I could smell the toast and coffee that my sweet hubby was making early this morning.

Those little gifts that add so much to our lives … so grateful for the joy bubbles.

Chatty Crone said...

When you deliberately look for it - and seek it - you will always find it.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, thank you for putting my son on your prayer list. I appreciate that very much. He is home now and healing and doing better. Such a scary thing, but I'm thankful he is Ok. I am blessed to have blog friends like you who are always there when we need them the most.

I love your floral door wreath. Such pretty colors for Spring. And that moon picture is so cool with the blue sky.

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails