Saturday, March 9, 2019

Lambie Pies...


What is it about lambs that make them so sweet?

For some unknown reason, the fluffy creatures go straight to my heart.

When I hear the beating of a baby lamb, it makes me want to scoop the little one into my arms.

It is impossible to explain my love of lambs but there it is. 

 Lambie pies bring smiles and joy to my life.

The little lambie, shown below, just got a dish detergent, water,  and hydrogen peroxide bath.


She now has sparkling white "wool."

When her tummy is gently squeezed, she says, in a little girl, heart-tugging way, "I need a cuddle."

Press her forehead gently and she asks, "Can we have a tea party?"

She is one adorable lambie pie.

She has joined  one of the rabbits on the hall table.


Lambs of any kind are welcome in our house!

WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LAMBS?

3 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

how sweet.

diane stetson said...

Cute Susan...very cute. I love little lambs. Saw plenty on the hillside in Poland and also in Ireland.

Chatty Crone said...

Did you just find her? She is adorable and I bet I know some children that will like playing with her. Haha - now real lambs stink - I think I like the stuffed animal variety!

Related Posts with Thumbnails