Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Exhileration of Color


Color cheers us up.

Even color in the scenery seen on a daily basis can lift our spirits.



Around here, the sun hides for a large portion of the year and it weighs on the psyche.

Sometimes looking at gray skies all the time has the capability of making a person feel depressed.

But pops of color beat down the blues and bring cheerfulness.



When shopping for clothes, I always look for bright colors. 

Around the house, too, there is color everywhere. 

Don't you love going into houses where colors abound? 


 Why not grab that bright red lipstick, slip on the raspberry colored shirt, and bring some positive vibes into the world?  




You will make others feel happier and you will feel happy, too!



BY THE WAY, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?




6 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Susan, I am a colorful dresser as well. When I was in college one of my professors wrote that my confidence radiates through my colorful choices in clothing. Colors cheer me up. I like reds, turquoise, and blues, but blacks, browns and tans are too bland for my liking. Hope the sun shines soon.

diane stetson said...

Hope the sun shines very soon for you Susan. I love sunshine and live in a place where I get it just about every day all year round. I like red as it is my favorite color to wear. I also have coral, blue, and green things.

Chatty Crone said...

Color is part of your soul. My favorite color is teal. I have it in every room of my house as a theme. We are going to do balloons like that for Andy's graduation party.

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I have to have color in my life too. Living in California, there's a lot of sunshine, so I don't need a lot of color in my house, but I have always loved clothes with cheerful colors. And my favorite color is PURPLE. It's beautiful to me. : ) There's your pretty wooden eggs! I'm glad you put those out every year.

love, ~Sheri

Sandra said...

Lindo e coloridos. Feliz domingo.

TARYTERRE said...

your eggs are lovely. i wear colorful clothing with bold patterns. my favorite color is purple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails