Friday, March 29, 2019

Bunny Tea Party


The bunny tea set, purchased second hand many years ago,  is about ready to bite the dust.

Many of its pieces are missing or chipped.


The top of the pretty tea pot is long gone.


The sweet bunny napkin rings, what's left of them,  are so cute.

I decided to use the set at least one more time with three-year-old twin boys.  


They absolutely loved the bunny tea set and, of course, had no idea it was on its last leg.

The tea party was a "hopping" success.



WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF TEA?


5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I was just going to suggest that. You are such an awesome grandmother. And an Energizer bunny yourself.

Kit said...

They are sweet!! I love Earl Gray tea. I used to sit with my late mother in law at her kitchen table and we would sip and chat. :) Kit

diane stetson said...

I love black tea especially Earl Gray and I also like mint tea and some fruity flavors. Tea is my go to drink every morning instead of coffee. Of course your twin grandsons have chocolate milk "tea" ..and I'd like that too. Ha ha ha.

Linda O'Connell said...

Such a delight for any little eyes and hands.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a sweet bunny tea party. That Pink dessert looks YUMMY. My favorite tea is English Breakfast, but I have Chamomile often too.

Your posts make me smile, dear Susan. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails