Thursday, April 11, 2019

Good Things Often Come in Small Packages



It's true that good things often come in small packages.

While looking around a kind of upper end second hand shop, during a recent excursion with a friend, there was a basket filled with boxed brand new tiny dolls.


The attached tag noted they cost $5.00 each but were 50% off.

When I saw the little lassie shown in today's post, it took me about two seconds to decide to buy her.

Her tiny black shoes were each wrapped in plastic with tiny rubber bands around her delicate ankles.


She is very comfy sitting on a chair in one of the dollhouses.

Doll lovers, isn't she adorable?



DO YOU BELIEVE IN SERENDIPITY?

7 comments:

Terra said...

She is a cutie and I think she is enjoying her new home in a doll house.

Zacisze Lenki said...

Wonderful.:)

diane stetson said...

Good for you but I thought you were cutting down on your doll collection

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda O'Connell said...

Ah, another little doll to add to your collection. I saw the cutest one yesterday and thought of you.

TARYTERRE said...

what a precious doll indeed.

Laurel Wood said...

I adore her....espeically those shoes! I have always loved dolls. At 61, I still have my very first dolls. My late mother was a fan of anything tiny and had several dolls similar to these.

Related Posts with Thumbnails