Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday Toss Up


It has been a whirlwind start to a new week.

The "to do" list has no more room on the notebook page.


You know what?

Whether today will be a good day or a bust is really up to us.

We have no control over circumstances but we definitely have control over how to respond to them.


So today is a toss up.

Personally, I'll tackle as many "to do" list items as I can but in a leisurely, non-stressed way.

An unwritten "to do" will be to try and spread a little kindness and love in the world in no matter how small a way.

Hope your day will be good, too.

HOW DO YOU KEEP YOURSELF FROM BEING OVERWHELMED?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I pray - really - and I deep breathe - I tend to love to work and am a work-a-holic. So i have to slow down or I feel it.

Kit said...

Hello my friend, I hope you're not too overwhelmed. I control it by not scheduling more than one "event" a day and usually only 2 a week. Keeps me calm with lots of relaxing time. 😊 Take care, Kit

diane stetson said...

I can't stand to be rushed in anything. I take my time and do things leisurely and rest in-between the list of things I need to do.

Linda O'Connell said...

Sometimes I turn my back on messy computer desk/room and that works for me. But when the mood strikes, I clean like crazy and feel overwhelmed as I am doing it, but accomplished when finished. It IS a toss up, and a repetitive job.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the best thing on your to-do list, Susan - to spread a little kindness and love in the world. We certainly can use it.

Is that scarecrow fellow a Crow?

Happy Halloween, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails