Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday Thoughts


Torrential, cold rain is falling as this post is being written.


The wind chimes, out on the back porch, are tingling like crazy.

Wind is whipping the trees, causing hundreds of leaves to flutter to the ground.



It's a day in New England where one must make one's own sunshine.

I'll leave you with that wish-----for sunshine in your heart, mind, and spirit.

Will accompany that wish with some foliage shots that are soon to be forgotten!  (Just like any troubles or sorrows we have.)

The photos were taken on a day when the sun shone brightly,










 
HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE?

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

I am heading out for a walk, because this is our last sunny, warm day for a while. Blessings to you.

diane stetson said...

Well I live in a very sunny climate all year round. It hardly rains so I do not need to make my own sunshine . I love where I live...when it does rain I am happy to see it. Love the pictures Susan.

Chatty Crone said...

Okay some of those pictures have to shades of blue - it looked beautiful on the photos. Love, love, love this time of year.

Red Rose Alley said...

There are many golden Autumn trees in your neighborhood, how lovely. We don't get a lot of the golds here, mostly the oranges. I really like the first photo with the leaves on the brick. : )

Thank you for the wish of sunshine, dear friend.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails