Sunday, November 3, 2019

A New Day to Celebrate!



Yes, today is a new day to celebrate.

There is no special occasion or reason, other than it is a new day of life.


Each day, each moment, is precious beyond belief.


Look around. 

There is beauty everywhere, if we just take a split second to notice.


Flowers, sunshine, loved ones, favorite objects in our apartments or homes, and on and on.....all of these are generously put into our lives to give us joy.


Soon the days of running out onto the back porch with my cell phone camera to take photos of breathtaking autumn scenes will be over.

In the meantime, each new day, hour, and moment are gifts.

 Let the celebration begin!


WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE IN YOUR LIFE TODAY?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I'd like to celebrate good health, a lovely place to live, wonderful adult children, smart grandchildren and many other gifts of the Good Lord. I am off to Mass to thank Him.

Red Rose Alley said...

So much golden Autumn beauty around your neck of the woods. I always appreciate your Sunday posts, Susan. They are peaceful and calming and all things good. You know, Sunday is starting to be my favorite day of the week. : )

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS! I just visited my other grandson and had a wonderful time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails