Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Day, New Week, and Bye Bye Witches


The sun is shining brightly and the temps are chilly.



This is a new week.

All Halloween decor is ready to be hauled up to the attic to be packed away until next year.

The little ghosts, witchies, and scarecrows will be missed but replaced.





This is going to be a busy week around these parts with a house guest coming, a double birthday party, some child care, baking, cleaning (yuck), cooking, and continuing to tackle a very long fall "to do" list. 

Below, you will see a photo of the gypsy who opened the door to this year's trick-or-treaters:



HOW DO YOU SIMPLIFY CLEANING YOUR LIVING SPACE?


5 comments:

diane stetson said...

I have a great lady that comes once a month to help me and I'm very grateful to have her. Other than that my house is all on one floor and I live by myself so things do not get too bad in-between her visits.

Red Rose Alley said...

And what a lovely Gypsy you are, Susan. Love the costume. And the gal behind the mask. ; )

Happy November days.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

That gypsy should win a prize! I try to keep the clutter picked up because we have a small ranch house.

Chatty Crone said...

You are a beautiful gypsy. Well I have been trying to delay my cleaning and organization- but it has got to the point I need to do it - lol.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such a pretty Gypsy. We had a dreary, rainy day so not so many trick or treaters.

I can keep up with regular cleaning but things like switching out the seasonal clothes and closets is a chore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails