Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Something to Cherish

 

These days it is sometimes hard to find peace.

There seems to be so much chaos and unpleasantness.


 

COVID-19 has played havoc with our lives.

Things are less than peachy creamy in Washington.

There are fires, hurricanes, and, occasionally, earthquakes.

What the heck is happening?

The best way to de-stress a little is look at something you love.

Flowers always make me happy so even glancing at the apricot-colored

rose in my pink candy dish is calming.

The gift of eyesight is something not everyone has.

So feast your eyes on things that bring you joy and perhaps a smile to your lips.

Life is to short to remain stuck in negativity and hopelessness.

WHAT GIVES YOU HOPE FOR A COUNTRY?

7 comments:

SImple and Serene Living said...

My family gives me hope. They are a soothing balm for me in these stressful times. xo Laura

Chatty Crone said...

God. With God no matter what -it will be okay.

Linda O'Connell said...

It is truly the little things that bring me happiness. I love sitting outside reading and looking at my new little ghost and autumn flowers on the patio table.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

keyboard problems here so hard to post and comment. kuwait's emir died yesterday so there's 3 days of mourning. this year has been a doozy for sure. sending you virtual hugs. hope you are well.

diane stetson said...

Hope is always a gift from the Lord on high. Just believe that things will be better soon. I love being with my grandson's who give me hope as they are such wonderful human beings.

Franee said...

I love that you and I think very similarly! When it gets crazy I always look to/at things I love. It helps so greatly! Roses are a favorite- I want about 10 more bushes in the years to come! Maybe my blog would help bring you joy- I am allll about the hygge in photos!
Let me know and hugs from afar!
www.theartofhomegrown.com

Laurel Wood said...

Your flowers are so pretty. My mother and I chose garden plants that were very fragrant or that had velvety soft leaves due to her blindness. Plants like Lamb’s Ear, lavender, lilac, and chocolate mint.

Related Posts with Thumbnails