Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tree Stump Transformation

Some people have a magic touch with plants.

My very dear friend, Christina, is one of them.



 There is a jagged tree trunk jutting from the ground behind her house.

Well, that girl, who has ten green fingers, not just a green thumb, plants all kinds of flowers around the trunk every spring.

It turns out to be a magical focal point of the yard every time!

There's Christina below, near her decorated tree stump:

 I love looking at all the things she plants to make that trunk the star!

Come back another day to see Christina's flower-studded patio!

DO YOU PLANT THINGS IN THE SPRING?

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow! that is a beautiful tree stump!! I plant annuals in 5 pots I have around my house. That is about the extent of my planting.

diane stetson said...

I have pots of plants around my patio but I do not have a green thumb at all.I marvel at how they bloom anyway. Christine's tree trunk is awesome.

Red Rose Alley said...

It looks like a fairy garden! Your neighbor's tree trunk is decorated so cute with the BIG pink flower and all the other flowers she planted around the tree. I look forward to seeing her flower patio. People are just so creative, aren't they? We get ideas from them, and inspiration. : )

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

What a clever way to use a tree stump. That is pretty.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O MY!!
That is so pretty and quite whimsical!! Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Hugs,
Debbie

R's Rue said...

So beautiful just about sums it up. Have a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails