Friday, July 30, 2021

Ride on a Schooner

 A highlight of a trip to Provincetown, Massachusetts, was a ride out on the ocean in a schooner.

Bay Lady II took us out on the water where a nice breeze blew on our faces and gave relief from July's sticky heat.

 People onboard were very nice and happy.

Crew members were friendly and kind.



 It was a truly memorable experience.

The grands got a real eyeful out there on the water and were quite brave to walk around different parts of the boat.




 I was so thankful to my daughter for arranging and paying for such a memorable and pleasant afternoon on a schooner.

 That, and the entire vacation, was such a great gift from my daughter and son-in-law and my heart is filled to the brim with gratitude.


 
HAVE YOU GONE OUT ONTO THE OCEAN IN A SAILBOAT?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes I've sailed to Catalina on a sailboat and I've also been on a TALL SHIP with a fake pirate battle in Dana Point. I love going out on the ocean. I have been on a fishing boat too. What a wonderful experience for you and your grandchildren. Sounds great.

Linda O'Connell said...

How fun is that! We went on a whale watch once and it was a moment to treasy=ure for ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails