Monday, August 2, 2021

Sumptuous Seafood

 This post is about food so if you are on a diet, you'd better skip it as it might make you hungry, IF you are a seafood connoisseur, that is. 


             
 (Most photos in  taken at the Friendly Fisherman in Eastham, MA)
 
On a delightful trip to the seashore, part of the fun is eating luscious fresh seafood. 


This summer I was blessed to accompany my daughter, son-in-law, and east coast grands to Cape Cod.

 What better place to order fresh lobster rolls, fat bellied clams with tartar sauce, creamy clam chowder, fried cod tacos, and succulent steamed clams with melted butter?  Mmm mmm mmm. 


 


 While not cheap, the seafood was part of the joy visiting this picturesque tourist destination in Massachusetts.

DO YOU LIKE SEAFOOD? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND TO EAT?

6 comments:

diane stetson said...

oh my I just wanted to jump in the computer and eat all those luscious seafood pictures you posted. That's what I love about visiting in Massachusetts....the seafood. So yummy.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I don't eat it anymore, but used to love shrimp po'boys when I lived in the New Orleans area. Now I'd probably have a fried cauliflower po'boy. Ha! Take care.

Nellie said...

All my favorites! Yes! The best part of being at the seashore is the wonderful seafood! Love it all!

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, I'm not much of a seafood lover, but I DO like lobster, shrimp, and crab. My brother-in-law used to bring us crab when he worked on the Bering Sea in Alaska, and it was so fresh and good. That's when I started to like it. I'm looking at all the seafood on here, and it looks so Yummy. I'm glad you like seafood, cause it's so good for you. Cape Cod sounds like the perfect place to have it. And sharing a meal with your daughter and family, even better.

~Sheri

*so sorry your comment didn't go through the first time. But thanks for trying again. love you. : )

Linda O'Connell said...

No seafiid for me, but my friend who lived in Boston loved it. These photos remind me so much of her.

Anne Robinson said...

I love seafood. What a wonderful trip you had. Lots of good memories. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, blessings to you Susan for your kind heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails