Thursday, May 19, 2022

Cozy Corner on the Porch

                         Colorful floral centerpiece graces the porch's round table.

The white wrought iron round table and three chairs have graced the back porch every summer for a few years now.

There was even a post on how the table and one of the chairs showed up at a yard sale I attended.

 The price tag was something like $15 and there was only $13 in my wallet.  

The owner sold them to me anyway!

Well, this year they are back in a corner on the porch.  

A couple of "faux" plants have been brought out, too, to give a little bit of privacy from a neighbor's deck.

Don't get me wrong, the neighbor is very nice and friendly, too.


 However, it's nice to have a little bit of private time while seated at the table.

DO YOU HAVE A PORCH THAT YOU SIT ON?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very pretty Susan. I do not have a porch...just a patio outside of my kitchen sliding glass door. I also have a faux plant out there..ha ha. Can't see any of my neighbors on either side of me as there is a huge fence separating us. In the back my hill looks like the forest primaeval so no seeing anyone there except bunnies and squirrels.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a great deal on the table and chairs, Susan. I bought one for Jess like that, and it was $50. I've always loved your white table, and it's nice that you already have it out there to sit on and relax. Yes, I have a front porch, but I still want to get some chairs out there. I know what you mean about a little privacy from the neighbors. While my neighbors are so nice, I do like some privacy as well. Your purple flowers add a pop of color to your porch. Very nice. Your posts are so charming, Susan. And you appreciate home so much. That is special of you.

~Sheri

Anne Robinson said...

Sweet little porch sitting chairs. You sure have a joyful porch. Plus you bought that for a great price. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails