Saturday, May 21, 2022

Dancing Bloomers Bring Joy

  Each new day of life holds joy.

We just have to look for it.


 It doesn't have to be a huge offering because even little things qualify.

 

For example, at the hairdresser's the other day, a garden of dancing flowers filled a windowsill.

 They were solar operative.

Their little heads bobbed side to side in sprightly fashion. 

The little dancing bloomers made me smile every time I glanced in their direction.


 One of the cosmetologists said she'd been collecting them for years and used to have an even bigger collection.


 They definitely qualified as sources of joy for the moment.

p.s. You can order them online!

CAN YOU NAME ONE THING GUARANTEED TO BRING YOU JOY?

3 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

Those are so cute! I have many, the grand kids love them. FLowers and Flamingos, Birds, Flying piggies, hahaha love these joyful little solar flowers. Have a beautiful day.

diane stetson said...

Oh those are so cute. I've never seen such a collection before. I'm sure it brought joy to all the customers.

Linda O'Connell said...

My rose bush is full and heavy and I know it won't last, but for now it brings such joy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails