Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Sensational Centerpieces

 In the world of decorating, centerpieces make tables extra special.

They are a focal point, in a home, for whatever holiday is coming.

 It gives me great pleasure show you centerpieces by a dear friend, Marilyn, in this post.

She is a regal home decorator.

The gold centerpiece, shown above, has accompanying golden touches.

Marilyn is one of those people who has a special, magical touch when it comes to decorating her lovely home.

 


So, just enjoy the truly stunning works of art she's created.

Here is the woman of the hour, herself!  Marilyn!

DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL CENTERPIECES ?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Just beautiful centerpieces and I love the shirt she is wearing. I'd like one just like it...ha ha

Anonymous said...

Susan, thank you so much for your kind words. My heart sings that you value my style & find it worthy to share this Christmas Season. Great photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails