Thursday, June 1, 2023

Flowers Never Disappoint

 


Hello, my lovely blog peeps:

Since I was vacationing in southern California on Mothers Day this year, the day was celebrated there.

My daughter and son-in-law sent a lovely gift in the mail.

My son and daughter-in-law ordered the flowers shown in this post and had them sent to California.

Because I was flying to Colorado from California for 10 more days of vacation there,  the flowers had to remain.

 But they were still super enjoyed all the days I was there.


As most of us who are mothers probably feel, it has been a great gift to be and continue to be, a mother.

Enjoy the beauty of this pink rose bouquet!




It is a joy to be back to share snippets of life with you!

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

Beautiful bouquet and much appreciated.

Linda O'Connell said...

I think of you everyime I gaze at my huge pink cabbage roses on the bush outside. Hope you had a great vacation.

Red Rose Alley said...

Pink Roses! What a thoughtful gift from your son. They look so nice arranged in that pretty Pink vase. My second favorite rose, indeed.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails