Friday, June 2, 2023

Flying through the Clouds

No matter how many times I've gotten to a destination via airplanes, flying through the air never ceases to fascinate.

Always, only a window seat will do.



Take offs and landings of the plane still make butterflies in the stomach but they remain truly amazing.

Once in the sky after take off, staring out the window at the cloud formations, always makes me smile.






It's like being a bird flying through masses of  marshmallows.

Flying is just incredible.  

The pilots who bring the planes filled with hundreds of passengers warrant profound respect and admiration.

Vacations are just magical, aren't they?

WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU WENT THAT YOU REMEMBER FONDLY?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Every trip I take when I fly is wonderful. A change of scenery is so important to one's spiritual and physical health. I feel like I'm closer to heaven when up in the clouds.

Anonymous said...

My last trip was to Pontusuc Lake to Powells Pool . Since the temp was very high the water was cool and refreshing. I plan to return to this lovely venue often this summer!!

Gloria said...

We just returned from a trip to Georgia last month. I love flying over the Cascades and seeing Mount Rainier soaring up through the clouds.

Red Rose Alley said...

I feel the same way as you about flying and seeing the view outside from a window seat. I seem to be getting the window seats lately, and this last flight I was also fascinated looking out and being above the clouds. I'm so glad you enjoyed your flight, Susan. It's not my favorite thing, but it's something we have to do to see our loved ones. And yes, so much respect for the Pilot. ; )

Happy June!

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails