Thursday, February 22, 2024

A New Addition for Easter Time

Easter will come early this year.

It's actually at the end of March. 

All personal Easter decorations are packed in plastic totes in a rented storage unit.

Since it has been impossible to get over there and search, the fate of decorating for Easter this year remains unknown.  

However, a quick zip into a Dollar Tree turned out to be tempting.

Awwwwwww, who could resist the adorable bunbun shown in this post?

So inexpensive, so adorable, she makes me smile just to look at her. 

She may be flying solo this Easter, too. Anyway,  she's ready for the upcoming holiday.

WHY DO YOU THINK BUNNIES ARE FEATURED AROUND EASTER TIME?

 

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I was surprised Easter comes in March this year. I love your Easter bunny, Susan. I went to the Dollar Store last night and saw lots of Easter goodies too. She will be a nice addition until you can get your holiday boxes out of storage.

~Sheri

**please check out my post today, dear Susan. I think you can relate to it better than any of my blog friends. : )

Red Rose Alley said...

Susan, thank you for your beautiful comment. It was my favorite so far.

love you to bits.

~Sheri

Diane said...

Here Comes Peter Cottontail.

Babs said...

That’s a very good question! Maybe because bunnies are soft and cuddly?

Related Posts with Thumbnails