Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Follow the Message....

 

 It's fun to leave decor with messages all around the house.

In today's post there is a simple square with messages on the sides, top, and bottom.


 Each day, it's easy to look at one side, read the message, and follow its suggestion in our lives.

It makes a difference in how the day goes, too.


 Some of the sayings appeal more than others.

Love are "Life is short. Live it" and "Do more of what makes you happy."  How many of us do that faithfully?  


 It's easy to become busy trying to make others happy while completely forgetting about ourselves.  

We are important, too.  Loving ourselves makes it easier to love others.

WHICH SAYING APPEALS TO YOU THE MOST?  CAN YOU TELL US AND TELL WHY?












4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

"You become what you believe".....this one spoke to me the most because I have strong beliefs about certain things, and if you remember them and try to live around them, they do become a part of you. Your little block with words is cute, Susan. I have one like that with "family" quotes on all sides. ; )

~Sheri

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

"Do more of what makes you happy." That one speaks to me today.

Something I try to remind myself often of is that lovely quote from Iris Murdoch: "One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats, and if some of these can be inexpensive and quickly procured so much the better."

I also try to plan for little things that I can look forward to each day, whether it's sipping that first cup of coffee or reading a few chapters in the current book I'm reading, or enjoying a small square of chocolate in the middle of the afternoon.

Thanks, Susan, for your beautiful post. All the sayings are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Your little block with words is cute and the flowers look beautiful!!! Thanks, Susan, for nice post.

Diane said...

Life is short . Since I’m on my 80s now I like this quote more than ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails