Saturday, March 23, 2024

A Little Extra

 


Sometimes in decorating, as in life, itself,  something might need a little extra addition to make it better.

Such is the case with the apartment front door Easter wreath.

The wee bunnies with fluffy white cotton tails are totally adorable but the wreath, itself, looked bare against the stark white door.

"A bow," I thought. "The bunny wreath needs a bow."

So my artist sister made a pretty bow with lavender ribbon.

While she lent a glue gun to attach it, I made an executive decision not to hot glue on the bow but to use small safety pins instead to attach it.

Perfect!  I lovc it and hope the bunnies do, too.

The new bow brings a bit of cheer on a miserable, dreary, icy rain day. 

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Wish I lived closer so someone would make me a wreath. I love it.

Anne M Robinson said...

So sweet. You are such a talented gal. Love that lavender bow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails