Monday, March 4, 2024

Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall...

 


Mirrors can be huge assets in decorating.

They bring in light and that's a very important job when a person lives in an apartment that doesn't get much sunshine.

Mirrors come in all different styles and sizes. 

This one showed up on an online selling site. It cost only $15 and it's very cute.

The lovely oval mirror shown at the top of this post was given to me by a dear friend many years ago.  It hangs in the bedroom.

This three way mirror came from a Goodwill Store in Vermont, right over the Massachusetts border. 

Love the light being reflected three times.

A dresser mirror is a nice shape and is quite large.


This living room mirror shares a space with a flat screen tv. It is a Rococo mirror, purchased for $30 at an estate sale.


Last but not least, the very plain bathroom medicine cabinet mirror
 doesn't make my heart beat faster.

However, its inside is great. There's even a mirror on the entire back of the outside mirror's door.

Lots of mirrors help open up any home in which they are placed.

Look for them at estate sales and even some yard sales.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE MIRROR?

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, you have so many charming mirrors. I've been wanting to get a nice one as well, cause I really only have one on the vanity in my bedroom. And of course, my china cabinet has mirrors inside it. I really like all your mirrors, but my favorite is your large dresser mirror. I like the shape of it. All the statues look so dear on your dresser too. You have decorated your new place so nicely, Susan. And your mirrors add a charming touch to the the rooms.

~Sheri

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

diane stetson said...

I have a skylight in my living room making the sunshine light my whole room. I do have a mirror in the hallway and mirrored doors to my closet. Your mirrors are different and delightful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails