Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Privacy Plant...

Some people absolutely hate artificial plants but not me. I love them.

Some of them look so real that one cannot tell them apart from living plants.

When moving to an apartment after living for decades in houses is a huge transition.

It's nice to keep the front door open for extra sunshine when it's not too cold but the thought of people walking by being able to look inside the glass door is unnerving.

So, a really lovely leafy green "tree" has come in handy. 

It just has to be positioned in front of the door and blocks the view inside. Perfect!

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION OF ARTIFICIAL PLANTS?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

I like them. I used to have one but it's since gone. Love yours.

Red Rose Alley said...

That's a great idea to use the plant for some privacy. It's a big one, and it does look real. I've never really cared for artificial plants or flowers, but recently I saw some flowers that a friend got from Target, and they were beautiful. So, I guess it just depends on the item. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails