Friday, March 15, 2024

So Darned Cute!

Sometimes a spontaneous purchase is worth it.

Such was the case during a recent trip to the supermarket.

An Easter display caught peoples' attention on the way in.

Before my cart could clear the display, packages of Easter napkins garnered my attention. 

The sweetest little bunbun in my favorite color---pink---begged me to buy a package of napkins with her image on them.

The image of the little bunbun almost guarantees smiles.

Sometimes spontaneous decisions are the best of all. 

Guess what?  The very first Easter card came in the mail this week!

Many thanks to the senders.

Spring is definitely on its way and that special holiday, as well.

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I have Easter cards to send out too and will probably mail them very soon.

Gloria said...

Taking care of my mom has left me little time for extras this year. Other than my Lenten display, I haven't decorated for Easter at all yet. I will be decorating the church for Palm Sunday next week though. Your napkins are so cute! Maybe I will be inspired enough to get my Easter boxes out over the weekend.

Red Rose Alley said...

The bunny napkins are cute. He has a sweet face. At my grocery store, they always have a display of holiday stuff and flowers, and I love to browse through there to see what's new. How fun to get an Easter card in the mail. Surprise mail is so delightful.

~Sheri

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Susan, those bunny napkins are so sweet. She is adorable. She surely guarantees smiles. I agree some spontaneous decisions are the best.
Happy Weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails