Friday, March 15, 2024

Supermarket Bag Art Form

 


Supermarket bags around here multiply like bunny rabbits.

The brightest colored ones are the ones I like the best. 

They are cheerful as well as useful.

Keeping track of them is an ongoing challenge.

Finally, in a flash of insight, several of them got stuffed into an antique beehive basket and they look really pretty.

So now each bag has a new home as soon as it's emptied.

They look much nicer and more artsy in the basket than running rampant around the apartment.
HOW DO YOU STORE SUPERMARKET BAGS?

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I like your supermarket bags, Susan, especially that top one. It's so vibrant and pretty. I don't use the store bags. They just pack up my groceries in a paper or plastic bag. Your basket is really cool, I like that.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I keep mine in the trunk of my car.

Related Posts with Thumbnails