Friday, July 26, 2024

Counter Top Art Display

Hanging art on the apartment living room wall has been part of this summer's tasks.


A few frames, however, used to hold pretty greeting cards, can not be hung.

The frames have the kind of backs used for arranging on a tabletop.

So that's where they are.....on the already crowded, small kitchen island.

Getting used to living in small surroundings is still a process, not a completed task!


WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE STORAGE OPTIONS FOR HOUSEHOLD ARTICLES? CAN YOU SHARE IT WITH US?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Well, I'm in the same boat as you, Susan. My house is pretty small, but it's cozy and comfortable, and the thing I do to make it more spacious is to put out only my beloved things, not too cluttered, and then change them out periodically with the seasons and holidays. I know those three framed pictures mean a lot to you, and they are so pretty. Like you, I love to frame delightful greeting cards. : )

~Sheri

Shug said...

Your framed cards are so very pretty and they look good on your island. I don't think I would ever have enough space for all the things I would like to have out. I am like Sheri...I change things out quite a bit. I have some slide out containers under my guest room bed and I store a lot of stuff in them. Another thing I do is using stacked decorative boxes. I fill them up with important items and this way I get the beauty of the boxes, but yet I can change out my items.

diane stetson said...

I have a big house but storage is in the garage as we have no basements in California where I live.

Related Posts with Thumbnails