Saturday, July 27, 2024

Wishing You a Super Saturday

Here's a shout-out for you to have a super Saturday.

Surround yourself with positive people and/or with things you love.

For instance, around here, anything with pink or red roses is instantly loved.

The teapot, shown, above, is one of the things that is sure to evoke a big smile.

Make today one of the best days of your life by being positive, kind, happy, and grateful.

TELL US ONE THING THAT YOU THINK COULD MAKE YOUR SATURDAY A SUPER ONE. WOULD YOU SHARE?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Your teapot is pretty, Susan. It looks so vintage. I like the gold touches on it too.

Well, you know about the big fire here in California. And it's hard to have a positive day when I'm so concerned about that. But I am thankful it hasn't traveled this way. Praying daily, and I thank you for your prayer as well, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Shug said...

Hey Sheri....
Beautiful teapot. My mother-in-law had several of these. She passed away, so we shall see what happens to her beautiful collection. Happy Sunday....

diane stetson said...

Well my daughter is here from Boston with her fiancé and I could not be more happy to have them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails