Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Happy Art

 


If there is an art piece that makes you smile, it's worth buying.

That's my non-professional opinion of adding paintings, photographs, or prints to an apartment wall art gallery.

Now, the pretty girl wearing white-rimmed sunglasses and a flowery headpiece evokes immediate smiles.

She's bright.

 She's colorful.

 She's a keeper.

And look at her totally adorable kitty!

She's ready to go up on the wall, hopefully, sometime soon.

Another piece of art also peaks my interest, especially the message it holds.

Against a colorful background are the words,  "I HOPE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH BEING ALIVE."

During a time with health challenges in June, my daughter surprised me with a painting she did.

It holds the message, a colorful background,  and is a total delight to see.

HOW DO YOU ATTACH ART WORK TO THE WALLS IF YOU LIVE IN AN APARTMENT?


2 comments:

Shug said...

both of these pieces are lovely and I'm sure they will look great on your wall. Amazon has several picture hanging strips that seem to be very secure. I have one hanging on a wall and have had no issues with it. The words are beautiful on the one piece of art.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is such a delightful painting that your daughter did, Susan. I love what the words say. Most of the artwork I have don't really have frames, but it would nice if they did. I just never framed them. But these will surely bring a smile to your face when you pass them each day. I've been wanting to get a colorful print for my bathroom, cause I have white walls. Enjoy your new prints!

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails